Monday, January 13, 2014

Ootd, Chloe and my new fitness regime!

Chloe loves being held by daddy πŸ‘ΌπŸ˜˜


Top - american eagle outfitters
Scarf - express
Necklace -givenchy
Bralette - aerie
Leggings - aerie
Ankle boots - Marc fisher

One of my new year resolutions is to go back to my pre pregnancy weight. To achieve this goal I decided to start doing Tracy Anderson metamorphosis videos. This program lasts for 90 days and there are lots of great reviews about the transformation before and after. Originally I wanted to start this on the 1st of January but I've damaged my knees at the end of December so I had to wait until my knees healed, so today was the first day of my exercise. I did 30 minute of cardio then 30 minute of muscle strengthening. It was super hard but afterwards it feels really good. I'll keep updated about my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment