Tuesday, May 27, 2014

White v-neck shirt + vibrant shorts

It is officially summer!! It was 87 degrees!! I used to hate summer times until last year as my body reacted badly to hot temperature and i was getting heat strokes all the time thoughout summer season. Even in the winter time when every normal human being was complaining about cold, I was happy that i didn't feel "too hot". Moreover, Alaska was my dream place to live or any other place where it was super cold (i'm not kidding). This year though, after 6-7 months of my postpartum, i started to notice that my body temperature was not as hot as usual. Every night and even nowadays in this heat, i go to sleep in my fuzzy socks and I still complain about my feet feeling freezy.. My point is that i'm starting to like summer and heat and that is a big big change for me. Anybody who is close to me knows that i'm definitely not a summer, beachy type of girl, but this year i actually cannot wait to go to the beach! I even told my husband that we should move to California (he could not believe what he heard)! 
Anyways, as hot as today was i felt incredibly comfortable in my white v-neck shirt paired with bright shorts that adore so much! Pairing it with white long pearl necklace gives this look elegance but it still looks comfortable and casual.







Outfits:
V-neck shirt: Abercrombie
Shorts: J.Crew
Shoes: Guess
Necklace: vintage
Clutch: unknown/from korea









No comments:

Post a Comment