Friday, May 30, 2014

Little red dress

My favorite color after pink is the color red. The color pink being my favorite comes from being girly and loving anything princessy. Color red i love because it is such a great accent color and it pops out from the other colors.

This outfit is one of my favorites nowadays. I love wearing it for dinner or to the church. I think the design of the dress is classy and elegant. Pairing this corally red color dress with black colored simple accessories and shoes makes the look very defined, not mentioning that the black helps the red to stand out even more.

Today's the last day of the May. It is crazy  how fast the time goes. I cannot believe that in 2 days my little Chloe is going to be 9 months old already!














Dress: Forever21
Belt: unknown (from Korea)
Necklace: Express
Shoes: Aldo




















No comments:

Post a Comment