Friday, June 6, 2014

Comfy look on breezy day~

It was such a warm breezy day that my family went to Penn's landing to take a walk, but first we went to Chinatown for ramen (as we were lazy to cook that afternoon) There is a restruant named Terakawa that serves Japanese style noodles. Tan tan ramen is my favorite and I regularly (once every other week) crave it. We also had some yummy appetizers as well but I forgot to take a picture as I was too hungry and the moment it was served it was gone. Japanese food is my favorite and I will be more than willing to live off it three times a day 24/7. As I've been having a lazy day I decided to go out super comfortable: white plain shirt, jean shorts and wedge sneakers, and I'm glad I did that as we were walking a lot that day.








T-shirt: hollister
Jean shorts: Abercrombie
Wedge sneakers: Aldo



No comments:

Post a Comment